Monday, January 19, 2015

Year in review -- 2014









This has been such an odd little year.



I got A Pius Legacy and A Pius Stand published, finishing out the trilogy I began with A Pius Man.



I joined in a few political fistfights, mostly having to do with women in books for some reason.





I've had fun with Marvel, both Captain American and Agents of SHIELD.









I reviewed books all over the place.  Like Amy Lynn, and Night Machines, and a bunch of others here and there.





I've been at the Catholic Writer's Guild, and had some odd times there.





And then there's my job at American Journal.... fun fun fun.





I've looked at tv and video games and a whole bunch of other stuff.





Thankfully, I haven't lost a whole collection of authors, like last year.





I want to thank all of you for making this such an interesting year.





And here's to 2015, and selling a ton more book.


No comments:

Post a Comment