Sunday, January 18, 2015

MORE reviews and interviews


Yup, it's strange that I'm still posting these nearly six months after the book has been published, but things got strange, in short order.



First off, I've got an interview with Christopher Bunn over on his site. I think you might want to read it for his commentary more than for my answers.



Second, Glenda Bixler has written a review of A Pius Man.  And I think she likes it. A lot.



Third, there will be no DragonCon reports this year... I wanted to see a small handful of people, and it wasn't worth the money. I'm breaking even with A Pius Man right now, and every dime I have is being invested in marketing. While I would have liked to ambush John Ringo or Peter David, or even Jim Butcher with a novel... Butcher and David come to New York, a friend of mine has discussed mentioning it to Ringo.  Guests this year include Amy Acker, Steven Amell, Kelly Hu, and Eliza Dushku, all of which I've never seen before.... but that's four people, and it's not worth $2000 and six days of my life.



We'll see how things go.



Oh, by the way, did I mention that you can get both Codename: Winterborn and A Pius Man: A Holy Thriller, on Kindle, for free, during Labor day week?  No?  Well... it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment