Monday, January 19, 2015

The American Journal, GamerGate, and other Insanity


A few weeks ago, I posted links to reviews of brand new shows that I wrote for The American Journal, which is a news site that lets me write for them. Usually, the more ranting and raving I am, the more the readers like it.  So, if you want to see me go bat-guano insane on a semi-regular basis, you can get it out. I think I've officially written over half the articles, so hit something at random, it might be written by Declan Finn.



Anyway, I've done a few articles in recent weeks that some of my readers may like.  In a lot of cases, I just keep a relatively neutral stance -- that stance being "Why can't you freaking morons shut up and leave me alone?"



However, you might want to check out some of these.



Walking Dead Actress Breaks up Sex Ring. Yes, this happened. And what did YOU do with your weekend?



Journalists Conspire to Shape News Over GamerGate This was just .... ARGH



Catholic Church to Support Gay Marriage Yeah, if you had questions about what the HELL is going on about this most recent synod, this is part of it. The other part: Here.



Comic Con Announces Guardians of the Galaxy Cartoon Good luck with that



Sequels for Iron Man and Independence Day in the Works



WB Releases DC Comics Movie Schedule



Video: Liam Neeson Returns in 'Taken 3' 



VIDEO: Viking Rejects Job Applicant Based on Faith -- It's not really politics, it's more of a comedy.  And completely insane. You have to see it to believe it.  Most of it isn't commentary, it's just the news story. Oy.



Zero Tolerance, Zero Intelligence. If you're read my official Amazon bio, you can guess why this is near and dear to my heart.



I think you folks might enjoy some of this.



And if you're wondering what I've been doing with my time.... now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment