Monday, July 25, 2011

The Writers Blogs of A Pius Man ... so far.

Over the past year or so that the blog has been up, I've put together a lot of thoughts on writing in general.  This is, more or less, the summary of that work.

To start with, there was how the book came to be.  Including the inspiration, the writing, how to sell a bloody book, as well as the fact that there's a love story in there.

There's another blog on the Mind of the Maker .... better known as "characters are a bastard to control."

There is also, the dreaded question: "Oh, where do you get your ideas from?"  This is the answer.

And, I did a two part essay ... one on sex, the other on violence.

I also had one or two issues on other people's writing ... namely Marvel Comics, and their former Editor-in-Chief, Joe Quesada

And, I had one nice little discussion on blowing up public places. ... In novels, of course.

There's one on writing philosophy in a novel, and one on Conspiracy theories around Catholics.

Then I took a hammer on writing cliche's that just flat out annoy me.

And then there's how to be a cynical romantic. 

Be well all

No comments:

Post a Comment