Friday, July 8, 2011

Week-In-Review 7-8-11

Well, this week was a little tough. I've had a few projects kicking around that came down on me at the same time. I'm surprised I got as much done as I had. Despite that, the blog got well over a hundred and twenty views. I'll take what I can get.

Now, on with the week.

Monday. As I've mentioned, being an article writer for Examiner.com has gotten me into lists. Top ten lists for one. And, so, I compiled the top ten most read blog posts.

Tuesday: I spent some time looking at the works of author Jefferey Deaver, possibly the most manipulative s.o.b. in novel writing.

The music blog was the last of the epic music of Babylon 5 from last week, as well as Tom Smith doing all of B5 in five minutes.

Wednesday: I had discovered a movie trailer online, and decided that this was the perfect opportunity to explain what I mean whenever I reference

George Smiley and Scott Murphy..I thought it was fun.

I managed a music blog -- basically, the music version of Poe's Tell-Tale Heart. It's sick, you might like it.

And, I finally managed my posts for Examiner.com --

Pens as weapons. (EDC Tools) An EDC tool is something for Every Day Carry. I stole the acronym from a friend of mine. It was a variation on the "Scott Murphy notebook" posts from last year. You might find it amusing.
Top ten "improvised weapons." Ever wanted to know what sort of weapons you carry around in you pocket every day? I provide some answers here.
Are you a target? Situational awareness: Basically, there are some people who don't have a lot of survival instincts. This is for them. 

Thursday: this was a bit of a Hail Mary. A Jewish businessman decided to come to the defense of the Catholic Church.  However, while I liked his  points, he could have used an editor. I took it upon myself to undertake that role.

Yeah, I cheated a bit this week. Let's hope next week is better.

Have a good weekend, all.

By the way, before you leave, check out some of our sponsers' ads ... please. We can use the money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment