Friday, July 29, 2011

Week-In-Review 7-29-11

Oh Hell, this has been a crappy week. You'll notice in the paucity of articles that have been posted.  However, I've been doing some research, and I've got a good start on articles for the week to come.

Okay ... to start with, I did two Examiner.com articles this week.

One was on the trials of Dominique Simone-Khan, the Frenchman from the IMF, and Rape. It is a subject I am very touchy about.

Levi Aron, Leiby Kletzky, and "stranger danger".  It's a local event. If you don't know about it, you'll soon know ... well, enough.

Anyway ...

My first blog of the week was another list, the Writers blogs of A Pius Man ... thus far.

I did a little article on the terrorist attacks in Oslo, Norway.  An article that already has a follow-up.

And, the Worlds of Jim Butcher.... in which I explain some of the genius that is the creator of Harry Dresden.

And, in other news, Masks has a new chapter up.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Btw, small clarification: it's Dominique Strauss-Khan.

    ReplyDelete