Monday, November 21, 2011

Coming soon: another twitter tale.


Last week, you learned about the strange situation I'm in with google.  This week, I've fixed it, as you can tell by the strange ad layouts you see around you.  And, I think that I like these ads better -- when I have them, that is.



However, I spent so much time getting that fixed, I'm missing a blog for the day.  I think the moral of the story is: don't bother with google ads, unless you like being screwed over.



However, I will make a little note here: Does anyone remember "Boys of the Old Brigade"?  It was story by twitter that I put together a while ago.



I'm thinking of doing it again in December, only with a story called Coyote Christmas.   I've written out the whole story in proper format, and I've done a twitter version.  The former was 18 pages, the latter only 7.



However, there is one major difference.



This time, I actually have a twitter account.



How many people do you think I can confuse on Twitter with lines like







Calling me a rent-a-cop is like calling a mushroom cloud
a really neat special effect. 






It should at least get someone's attention.



I'm thinking of saving this story for December 5th.  So, if you want to catch it live, join my twitter by then (the join button is in the right hand column).

No comments:

Post a Comment