Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Music blog: E Nomine, Doctor Who


I couldn't come up with a theme for this blog.  I was going through my iTunes list, and discovered that it basically looks like it was developed by someone with undiagnosed schizophrenia.



But, I try my best.



The song in this video is Mitternacht (Midnight). The song is by E Nomine, and the visuals are from a video game in the Resident Evil franchise.  You've seen another video with them before, with their far superior song Unser Vater.








If you're not a fan of Doctor Who ... and why aren't you already?  ..... you probably never heard this theme. However, if you do track the show, you might recognize this bit of music.  This is the version as done at "The Proms" in England. Think of it as their Carnegie Hall.







I think that might be enough for today. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment