Monday, October 4, 2010

Secret Origins: Scott "Mossad" Murphy.

I said I would post this the moment the Facebook page hit 100 likes.



It did.



This is the origin of how Scott Murphy, Irish Catholic American, became a founding member of Israeli's Goyim brigade.



If you are on Facebook, remember, this is only the first part of the contest.  When the page hits 150 likes, I will post a podcast of the opening of the book.  When we get to 200 likes, I will post a chapter from the novel.  Somewhere in the middle, really.



And, at 200 likes, we start the real fun: the one who brings the most readers to the fan page will be inserted into A Pius Man by name.  Or we can put in someone else's name, if you like.



Enough of me.  Here's the story. Enjoy.





Tinker, Tailor, Goyim, Spy.





No comments:

Post a Comment