Monday, April 21, 2014

Reasons to check spam


Have you ever had one of those days?



Few years back, I did a novel that was basically "Catholic vampires," where I kicked the mythos into compliance with standard theology, and then did a little rewrite of history since 1789, and....



Anyway, one of my Facebook groups wanted something "Dark." A fellow member was an acquisitions editor, and had nothing in her email.  So, I sent in my book, and well....



Nothing happened. At all.  No word, no nothing. I got a reply at 1pm the next day saying that it was received.



That evening, I was cleaning out my spam folder.  There was a response 6pm, that very day.



Anyway, I got a contract in the mail today from Damnation Books. They want my novel Honor At Stake.



And this is why you check your spam folder.....



MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Anyway...



Thought I'd share the joy.



Don't worry, if you're interested in A Pius Stand, I will publish book three no matter what.



Happy Easter......



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm not a fan of vampire novels usually because the writers take away their weaknesses, but this sounds interesting.

    Hope you had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete