Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A year of thanks 2013


I've got a lot to be thankful for this year. And even though I should have probably said this at Thanksgiving, better late than never.



Daria DiGiovanni, who let me on her show ... twice.



Robert Bertrand, who let me co-host once after having already been a guest.



Matthew Bowman, the Novel Ninja, who gave me one of the best compliments I've gotten all year.



The people of the Catholic Writer's Guild, who made me so welcome in the wilderness of New Jersey. The last time I felt like it was home, it was DragonCon.  This includes Ann Margaret Lewis, Ellen Gable Hrkach, Karina Fabian, Kathleen Gulo, and I'm certain I'm leaving out one or two.



Jo Lindsell and Virginia Lori Jennings for putting up with me on the FB writing page. Sue Freivald, who gave me one of the best reviews I've had to date.



And I'm sure I'm missing several ... okay, a few tons of people here and there. Tanja Cilia, Jamie Wilson, Kia Heavey, for moral support alone, if nothing else.  I know I'm missing beta readers (don't worry, you've been written down and noted for the books you've beta-ed), and how about everyone who has ever reviewed me.



My family, who tolerate me still.



And, of course, you, faithful readers, who keep me going.



Happy new year, one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment