Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Announcement: PUBLISHED!!!!


I wrote  A Pius Man in 2004. Thinking I wanted a real job to fall back on, I went for a PhD in history, tinkering with the novel on occasion along the way. At the end of 2006, I discovered that I was screwed on the PhD angle, and my books were my fallback.



Since then, A Pius Man has outlasted two agents, and even the professor who originally inspired it. It brought me a great new friend, and then I lost several.



And, apparently, someone else thinks it's a good book.



It's even been compared to The Avengers.



So, after nine years ....



Watch the video. Please. I was up until 4 a.m. making it. I'm going back to bed now. When you're done, please follow the links below.















And, thank you all.  It's been a very, very long road.



Now, let's go out there, and make it a bestseller.





A Pius Man comes in paperback:  http://tinyurl.com/co5b7ry

Or kindle: http://tinyurl.com/ca485zu







No comments:

Post a Comment