Wednesday, February 8, 2012

There might be some delay


A while ago, I mentioned that I was in love with someone. I blogged about it, I did an analysis of it.





And now I've been burned by it.





That's as many details as I feel like giving right now. It hurts -- literally, my head is pounding and my eyes are burning right this minute -- and trying to come up with something else to write basically makes me feel like someone is driving a spike into my brain.





So I may not be doing an awful lot of blogging right now. Much of what I've done with this blog has been one week at a time, and occasionally one day at a time.  So, unless someone releases a large load of cool music right this minute, the odds of a regular blog are ... unlikely.





Well, I'm also hoping to hear back from Mercedes Lackey and her publisher about granting me an interview, so I suspect that's up for grabs too.  Odds are more likely than not I will be posting erratically, at best.





I'm sorry about this, everyone. I didn't exactly expect my social life to interfere with the blog. But then again, I never had a social life to interfere before.





Until then, be well everybody.  





-John Konecsni

1 comment:

  1. Sending hugs and prayers for the healing of your broken heart. You're a good man, John. The right woman is out there for you.

    ReplyDelete