Monday, December 26, 2011

So, that was Christmas.


And we're back .... though probably not for long.



As you probably well know, there is more than enough stuff to do during the holidays. So much stuff that it's rather hard to believe that we actually get anything done. The phrase "I need a vacation from my vacation" is something we can all relate to, at least once in our lives.



In my case, I have no idea how my next few days shall go.  So, the blog may suffer some touch and go moments.  I had wanted to do a blog index. Something where someone could sit down, open the blog (in a permalink in the right side column) and see everything from 2011.



However, can you imagine how much work that is?  We're talking about nearly 200 posts from this year alone.



How can that be, you ask?



I'm so glad you asked.



You remember back in the middle of the year, just after Lent and Easter week? I was doing two blogs a day, three days a week, and a music blog on Thursdays, and a week in review every Friday.  That's over eighty blogs right there ... I say about 80 because 1) I can't remember how long I did it for, 2) nor can I remember how many days I may have missed one.



And, for the record, the Lent, and the Easter posting was about 31 blogs right there. And, never again!



I suspect that, by the second week in January, we'll be on track again.



Here's hoping.




No comments:

Post a Comment